When compared to other private universities in Nigeria, Bells University school fees is on the high side but still cheaper when compared to private schools like ABUAD.
Despite high school fees, many children of the rich, small quoter of the poor, and some foreign students can still afford to attend Bells University.
A variety of scholarships and financial aid programs are available to assist students with the cost of their education. One of the Bell’s selling points is that it allows flexible kind of payment plans.
Lately, the school witnessed a large influx because of its Special Direct Entry from HND holders and a kind of TOP for other university graduates with a lesser grade. The Bells University conversion program has been one of the best in the country so far.
About Bells University
The Bells University, as well known as Bellstech, was Nigeria’s first private university of technology. It was founded in 2004 and began students’ admission in 2006. Bells University is owned by Olusegun Obasanjo, an ex-president of Nigeria, and is located in Ota, Ogun state, Nigeria.
The Bells University has established itself as one of the most prestigious private universities in the country. The university offers a broad range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
This university has six different faculties, the faculties are:
- Faculty of Education and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Law and Management Studies
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- Faculty of Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
- The Faculty of Science
The Bells Educational Foundation is currently running Nursery, Primary and Secondary schools in Nigeria in addition to its tertiary institution.
Bells University School Fees 2022/2023
Bells University School Fees for Freshers and Returning Students (2022/2023 Undergraduates)
Bells University School Fee for Direct Entry (Topup) 2022/2023
Bells University Postgraduate Diploma Fee Schedule 2022/2023
Bells University M.Sc. Fee Schedule 2022/2023
Bells University Ph.D Fee Schedule 2022/2023
How to Check School Fees in the Bells University portal
Just follow the below steps and you’ll be able to see your fees at any time of the year, whether or not you have already paid them.
Before getting started, ensure that you have your student ID number handy as this will help you get through the process more smoothly.
The first thing to do is to click on the Fees and Payments tab on the new portal to see a list of all the various fees that you will be paying and the specific due dates.
From here you’ll also be able to see what payments have been processed and whether or not you’re due for a reminder from the bank.
In order to find specific details about a given payment, click the ‘Fee Name’ column and do a search starting at the top and sorting either in an ascending or descending order, depending on what you prefer.
How to Pay Bells University School Fees without any stress
- Log into your Bell account or Log in to my Bell app
- Go to the Finances tab
- Under View bills, click on the View tuition bill.
- Click on Registration Confirmation.
- Verify that all courses are registered
- A pop-up will appear with this information listed on it.
Does Bells University have a dress code?
No the bell university doesn’t have a particular dress code but they have a dress rules which are:
– Skirts or skirts with blouses should be below the knee in length
– Pant suits are prohibited
– Outrageous colours or prints are prohibited
– Closed toed shoes and sandals are permitted; no high-heeled shoes
– Wearing shirts, hats, jackets, sweaters, overcoats or sweatshirts without a shirt underneath is not permitted.
Does Bells University have free WiFi?
University of Bell doesn’t have WiFi, but the library does. Students may enrol for courses in the library Monday through Friday from 8am to 4pm, excluding weekends and holidays.
Does Bells University accept direct entry?
Yes they are, the drect entry also known as the HND-B.Sc Conversion/TopUp Programme, which allows HND graduates to graduate with a bachelor’s degree. Conversion requires a Merit degree.
The conversion programme is designed for students who already have an HND and want to get an undergraduate university qualification in one or two years.
A student has up to five years from the completion of their Higher National Diploma (HND) course in order to register for this programme
If you are interested in applying for this programme, then speak with your academic adviser about any entry requirements before starting your application
Compare Other Private Universities School fees in Nigeria
- 10 Most Expensive Private Universities in Nigeria (2023)
- Lead City University School Fees 2022/2023
- Caleb University School Fees 2022/2023
- Madonna University School Fees (2022/2023)
- Adeleke University School Fees (2022/2023)
- Bowen University School Fees for the 2022/2023 Session
- Babcock University School Fees for 2022/2023
- Baze University School Fees 2022/2023
- Covenant University School Fees 2022/2023 Session
- Afe Babalola University Courses and Fees for 2022/2023
It is still better to attend a private university here in Nigeria than to spend millions of naira to secure a degree abroad.
What is your view about my submission? Let me know in the comment box below.