Money can be transferred from your EcoBank account to another bank account or to another person in a few simple steps.
The process is simple and convenient whether you’re paying bills, sending money to friends and family, or making online purchases.
In this post, we’ll walk you through the various methods on how to transfer money from an Ecobank account.
Also, the requirements for each mode of transfer.
About Ecobank Bank
Ecobank is a pan-African banking group that serves individuals, small and medium-sized businesses, and corporations in more than 36 countries.
Its mission is to promote financial inclusion and economic growth in Africa by making banking services available to everyone.
Ecobank is dedicated to responsible banking and promoting long-term development in the communities in which it operates.
It provides a wide range of savings and current accounts.
Also, as a customer, you have access to loans, credit cards, international money transfers, and online and mobile banking.
Ways Of Transferring Money From Ecobank
There are three easy methods used to transfer money from Ecobank Bank.
- USSD code
- Internet banking
- Mobile app
How To Transfer Money From Ecobank Bank Using USSD Code
Using the bank’s USSD code is one of the most convenient methods of transferring funds.
It is preferable by many individuals.
This channel enables you to transfer money using your mobile phone.
Ultimately, you do not require an internet connection or a mobile banking app.
Here are the steps to follow to transfer money from your Ecobank account using the USSD code.
- Step 1: Dial *326# on your mobile phone. This will take you to the Ecobank USSD menu.
- Step 2: Select “Transfer Money”.
- Step 3: Then enter the account information of the recipient.
- Step 4: Furthermore, enter the amount you want to transfer.
- Step 5: Complete the transaction by dialing your PIN.
- Step 6: The money will be transferred once you have input your pin, and you will receive a confirmation message.
How To Transfer Money From Ecobank Bank Using Online Mobile App
Ecobank online mobile app allows you to
transfer money on the go with your smartphone.
Step 1: Get the Ecobank Bank mobile app.
Depending on your device, you can find the app in the App Store or Google Play Store.
Step 2: After downloading the app, launch it and sign in with your online banking credentials.
Step 3:Then select the Transfer Money option.
Step 4: After which you enter the account information for the recipient.
Step 5: Next step is to enter the amount you like to transfer.
- Step 5: Complete the transaction by inputting your PIN.
- Step 6: A notification would be sent to you right away if the money transfer was successful.
How To Transfer Money From Ecobank Bank Using Online Bank Transfer
Online bank transfer is a simple and secure method of transferring funds from your Ecobank account to another bank account.
- Step1: First, you have to sign in to your Ecobank online banking account.
If you already did, then log in with your credentials to access your account.
- Step 2: Then click on the Transfer Money icon.
You will be prompted to select the account from which you want to transfer funds.
Also, you will select the account to which you want to transfer funds.
- Step 3: Enter the account information for the recipient.
- Step 4: Enter the amount you want to transfer.
- Step 5: Complete the transaction by dialing your PIN number.
- Step 6: A notification would be sent to you to confirm that the transaction is successful.
How to transfer money from other Banks in Nigeria networks
- How To Transfer Money From Heritage Bank (2023 Updates)
- How to Transfer Money From Unity Bank (2023 Updates)
- How To Transfer Money From Fidelity Bank (2023 UPDATES)
- How To Transfer Money From Union Bank Account (2023 Updates)
- How To Transfer Money From First City Monument Bank (2023+)
- How To Transfer Money From Polaris Bank (2023 Updates)
- How To Transfer Money From Zenith Bank (2023 Updates)
- How To Transfer Money From Wema Bank (2023 Updates)
- How To Transfer Money From Sterling Bank (2023 Updates)
- How To Transfer Money From Stanbic IBTC Bank (2023 Updates)
- How to Transfer Money from GTBank (2023 Updates)
- How To Transfer Money From First Bank (2023 Updates)
- How To Transfer Money From Jaiz Bank
- How to Transfer Money from Access Bank (2023 Easy Steps)
- How To Transfer Money From Providus Bank (USSD, App & Web)
- How To Transfer Money From Keystone Bank in 2023
Making transfers with Ecobank is simple, and after reading this article, you know how to transfer money from Ecobank.
The three methods by which you can transfer your money are mobile banking, internet banking, or USSD code.
However, each method has its own set of requirements and steps, but they are all simple to implement.
Yet, make sure you have all of the correct information at hand before transfer.
Ultimately, confirm the recipient’s details before sending the money.
With this guide, we hope you now know how to transfer money from Ecobank Bank with ease and confidence.
For more questions contact their Customer Care.