Welcome to the tech age. An age where you can make all your banking transactions in any corner of the world.
One such transaction is the ease of transferring your money from one bank to another.
In this post, you’ll find out all you need to know about how to transfer money from Providus Bank.
So sit back and read along.
About Providus Bank
The Central Bank of Nigeria licensed Providus Bank as a commercial bank in 2016.
Also, in 2018 it was registered as a regional commercial bank.
Hence, they can provide banking services to all Individuals and businesses.
Providus bank is known to have robust IT infrastructure and digital channels, which we deploy to deliver exceptional service.
Also, at Providus bank, we believe that the New World of Fast, Smart, Personal, and Borderless banking relationships is here.
Providus bank has branches scattered across Lagos state as well as Abuja and Akure.
However, its head office is 54 Adetokunbo Ademola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Furthermore, the bank focuses on non-oil business sectors such as agriculture, arts, e-commerce, entertainment, hospitality, and mining.
Similarly, Providus bank utilizes cutting-edge technology that delivers best-in-class customer satisfaction in retail or commercial banking.
An example is the ease with which you can transfer your money from a Providus bank account to another.
Ways of Transferring Money From Providus Bank
There are three distinct channels by which you can transfer money from Providus Bank.
- USSD Code
- Internet Banking
- Mobile App
How To Transfer Money From Providus Bank Using The USSD Code
Without access to the Internet, you still have the opportunity to transfer your funds via the USSD channel.
Yet, you must have a mobile phone with an active SIM card registered with Providus Bank.
However, as of the time of writing this article, Providus Bank has not yet had a designated USSD code.
How To Transfer Money From Providus Bank Using The Internet Banking
Providus internet banking allows you to bank online with ease.
However, it would be best to have a mobile phone or desktop device, an internet connection, and a web browser.
Also, you can perform both inter and Intra-bank transfers using the Internet banking channel.
Follow these steps to transfer money from your Providus Bank account via online bank transfer:
- Visit the bank’s website and enter your username and password to access your Providus online banking account.
- However, if you do not have login details, you must sign up first.
- After logging in, go to your account’s “Transfer” section.
- Choose the bank you want to make the transfer to.
- Then enter the recipient’s bank name, and account number, and transfer the amount.
- Verify the recipient’s account information to be sure it is correct.
- Enter your online banking password.
- Wait for the bank to send you a confirmation message.
How To Transfer Money From Providus Bank Using Mobile App
Before you can transfer funds on the Providus Bank Mobile App, you must first download the App.
Then follow the steps to transfer your money using the Providus Bank mobile app:
- Step 1: Install the Providus Bank mobile app and sign in with your username and password.
- Step 2: Once logged in, go to the ‘Transfer’ icon and select the account from which you want to transfer funds.
- Step 3: Enter the recipient’s account number and the bank to which you want to transfer the funds.
- Step 4: Enter the amount to be transferred and a transaction reference.
- Step 5: Check the transaction details to ensure everything is correct before clicking the ‘Confirm’ icon.
- Step 6: To complete the transaction, you will be prompted to enter your mobile app transaction pin.
- Step 7: After completing the transaction, you will receive a confirmation message, and the funds will be transferred to the recipient’s account.
Yes, it is that easy!
How to transfer money from other Banks in Nigeria networks
- How to Transfer Money From Ecobank Bank (2023 Updates)
- How To Transfer Money From Heritage Bank (2023 Updates)
- How to Transfer Money From Unity Bank (2023 Updates)
- How To Transfer Money From Fidelity Bank (2023 UPDATES)
- How To Transfer Money From Union Bank Account (2023 Updates)
- How To Transfer Money From First City Monument Bank (2023+)
- How To Transfer Money From Polaris Bank (2023 Updates)
- How To Transfer Money From Zenith Bank (2023 Updates)
- How To Transfer Money From Wema Bank (2023 Updates)
- How To Transfer Money From Sterling Bank (2023 Updates)
- How To Transfer Money From Stanbic IBTC Bank (2023 Updates)
- How to Transfer Money from GTBank (2023 Updates)
- How To Transfer Money From First Bank (2023 Updates)
- How To Transfer Money From Jaiz Bank
- How to Transfer Money from Access Bank (2023 Easy Steps)
- How To Transfer Money From Keystone Bank in 2023
In this post, we clearly explain how to transfer money from a Providus bank account using online banking and the mobile app.
However, the bank does not have a USSD code yet.
Hence, with these methods, you’ll be able to transfer money quickly and easily without ever having to wait in line at the bank again.
For further queries, contact customer service here.