The advancement of technology has made it easy for customers to transfer their funds without a hitch.
Unlike in the olden days when you have to spend a long time in the queue at banks.
But nowadays you can access your money without having to go to the bank.
Unity bank account holders can access their money via various modes of transfer.
provided you follow due process.
In this post, we will guide you on the different methods available on how to transfer money from a Unity Bank account.
About Unity Bank
Unity Bank is a commercial bank in Nigeria, founded in 2006.
It is one of many commercial banks licensed by Nigeria’s banking regulator, the Central Bank of Nigeria.
Now, it is one of the leading retail banks with 213 business offices spread across the 36 States of Nigeria.
Its mission is to create superior wealth for its customers.
The bank benefits many individuals, small and medium-sized businesses, and large corporations among others.
Unity Bank is not left behind in the struggle to digitize the banking sector.
One such is the ability to transfer funds without visiting the bank.
In this post, we will unveil how to transfer money from Unity bank.
Ways Of Transferring Money From Unity Bank
There are three different methods of making money transfers with Unity Bank.
- USSD code
- Internet banking
- Mobile app
How To Transfer Money From Unity Bank Using USSD Code
Using the USSD code to transfer money from Union Bank to another account is a quick and simple process.
This method is especially beneficial for people who do not have access to a computer or the internet.
Here are the steps for transferring money from Union Bank using the USSD code:
- Step 1: Dial Union Bank USSD code *7799#.
- Step 2: Select the ‘Transfer’ option to proceed to the next step.
- Step 3: Enter your account number.
- Step 4: Then enter the amount to be transferred
- Step 5: Finally, confirm the transaction by putting in your PIN.
- Step 6: A message will be sent to you saying “your transfer was successful.”
How To Transfer Money From Unity Bank Using Mobile App
Transferring funds from Unity Bank to another account via the online mobile app is a quick and simple process.
This mode of transfer can be accessed by people with an internet connection.
Here are the steps for transferring funds from Unity Bank via the online mobile app:
- Step 1: The first step is to install the Union Bank mobile app on your device.
The app can be downloaded from the App Store or the Google Play Store on both iOS and Android devices.
- Step 2: Then sign up for online banking after downloading the app.
This entails entering your personal information and creating a distinct login ID and password.
- Step 3: Click on the ‘Transfer’ menu on the dashboard.
- Step 5: Again, enter the account number of the recipient:
- Step 6: Enter the amount you want to transfer.
- Step 7: And finalize by dialing your PIN code.
- Step 8: You would receive a notification on your phone saying the transaction is successful.
How To Transfer Money From Unity Bank Using Online Bank Transfer
The online bank transfer offered by Unity Bank is a quick and simple channel if transferring your money.
It is especially useful for people who have internet access and prefer to do their banking online.
Here are the steps to transfer money from Unity Bank via online bank transfer:
- Step 1: Log in to your Union Bank account via the bank’s website. using your unique login ID and password.
- Step 2: On the dashboard, click on the Transfer icon.
- Step 3: Enter the account number of the recipient.
- Step 4: Then, choose the bank of the recipient.
- Step 5: Yet enter the amount to be transferred
- Step 6: Finally confirm the transaction by inputting your transfer Pin.
- Step 7: You would be notified with a message of your transaction being successful.
How to transfer money from other Banks in Nigeria networks
- How to Transfer Money From Ecobank Bank (2023 Updates)
- How To Transfer Money From Heritage Bank (2023 Updates)
- How To Transfer Money From Fidelity Bank (2023 UPDATES)
- How To Transfer Money From Union Bank Account (2023 Updates)
- How To Transfer Money From First City Monument Bank (2023+)
- How To Transfer Money From Polaris Bank (2023 Updates)
- How To Transfer Money From Zenith Bank (2023 Updates)
- How To Transfer Money From Wema Bank (2023 Updates)
- How To Transfer Money From Sterling Bank (2023 Updates)
- How To Transfer Money From Stanbic IBTC Bank (2023 Updates)
- How to Transfer Money from GTBank (2023 Updates)
- How To Transfer Money From First Bank (2023 Updates)
- How To Transfer Money From Jaiz Bank
- How to Transfer Money from Access Bank (2023 Easy Steps)
- How To Transfer Money From Providus Bank (USSD, App & Web)
- How To Transfer Money From Keystone Bank in 2023
It is worth noting that you have to register your mobile number with the bank before you can use any of the above channels.
Also, ensure you check all the details properly before you send them.
We hope by now, you know how to transfer money from Unity Bank from anywhere with confidence and ease.