iPhone 11 was released on September 21, 2019, it came as a successor to the iPhone XR, and its name signifies a reset in Apple’s naming policy to show that this is the iPhone for everyone. This is the next on the list as we discuss the latest price of iPhones in Nigeria.
It comes with a 6.1-inch liquid retina IPS LCD that has a resolution of 828 x 1792 pixels and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9.
You can have an immersive viewing when playing games or watching movies on it.
The camera has seen maybe the most significant improvements, which have been brought about by changes to both its software and its hardware.
You get a 12-megapixel Wide and Ultra Wide camera on the back of the device. Both of these cameras produce high-quality images in almost any lighting condition.
iPhone 11, just like the iPhone XR, will provide you with a battery life that lasts all day, and iOS comes with the promise of timely upgrades, which is something that the majority of Android OEMs still struggle with even today.
This article will provide you with all the information that you need to know about iPhone 11 price in Nigeria, specifications, and features. For those that won’t be able to find out what the latest price of a Uk used iPhone is in Nigeria as of today.
iPhone 11 Price in Nigeria
Different memory options and color models of the iPhone 11 are both available to purchase in Nigeria.
- iPhone 11 with 4GB of RAM and 64GB ROM (White, Red, and Purple) cost ₦304,500.
- iPhone 11 with 4GB of RAM and 64GB ROM (black) cost ₦314,500.
- iPhone 11 with 4GB of RAM and 64GB ROM (Yellow) costs ₦322,990.
- iPhone 11 with 4GB of RAM and 128GB ROM (White and Green) costs ₦325,000
- iPhone 11 with 4GB of RAM and 128GB ROM (Purple) costs ₦349,900
- iPhone 11 4GB of RAM and 128GB ROM (Black) costs ₦353,900.
Although several factors could cause these costs to change from time to time, it is advisable to purchase wisely.
iPhone 11 Key Specs And Features
- IPS display size of 6.1 inches
- Apple A13 Bionic (7 nm+) of the device’s processor.
- iOS 13 with a RAM capacity of 4 GB
- Built-in available storage is 64 GB, 128 GB, or 256 GB
- Dual rear camera: 12MP + 12MP
- Dual Selfie Cameras – 12MP + ToF 3D sensor
- Fast charging battery (18W)
Design And Display
With the iPhone 11, Apple continues to hold to its belief in premium product design. Here, a front and a black glass panel will be installed.
This is something that cannot be said about the iPhone XR from the previous year, which did not receive the same quality treatment as the other devices in the package.
The front-facing camera, proximity sensors, and loudspeaker are all located on the notch. At the bottom of the device, in addition to the standard Lightning port that uses the USB 2.0 protocol, there is also a grille for the speakerphone and a port for the microphone.
The standard power button, volume rocker, and dedicated mute/unmute buttons can all be found on the device’s sides.
iPhone cameras cannot be overlooked for their uniqueness. The front of the iPhone 11 features a dual camera sensor setup, with one of the cameras having a resolution of 12 megapixels and the other functioning as a ToF 3D sensor.
Because of their contribution to the overall depth of the photos, this should make it easier for you to shoot portrait photographs using front-facing cameras.
When we talk about the depth of the image, we should mention that these front cameras already include HDR functionality.
Hardware, Software, And Other Features
It is not a secret that Apple designs and manufactures its chipsets; the A13 Bionic chip found in the iPhone 11 is invented by a 7nm+ process.
The chip will also work with the unique design of the brand-new iOS 13, which promises to pack significantly. These two features work together.
Since it is Apple’s practice to provide their products in a wide storage configuration, the iPhone 11’s most basic model comes with 64 gigabytes of built-in storage space.
Other iPhone Prices in Nigeria
- Uk Used iPhone Price in Nigeria – Ikeja Pricelist (2023)
- Latest iPhone Price in Nigeria + Key Specs (March 2023)
- iPhone 14 Pro Price in Nigeria & Key Specs (March 2023)
- iPhone 14 Price in Nigeria & Specifications (March 2023)
- iPhone 14 Pro Max Price in Nigeria & Specs (March 2023)
- iPhone XS Max Price in Nigeria, Specs & Review (2023)
- iPhone 12 Price in Nigeria – Key Specs and Review (2023)
- iPhone 11 Pro Max Price In Nigeria (March 2023)
- iPhone 12 Pro Max Price in Nigeria (March 2023)
- iPhone 13 Price in Nigeria & Specifications (2023)
- iPhone X Price in Nigeria, Specs, And Review (2023)
- iPhone XR Price in Nigeria (2023) + Specs & More
- iPhone 13 Pro Max Price in Nigeria (March 2023)
The iPhone 11 is an exciting upgrade, largely due to the improved low-light camera performance of the previous iPhones.
This is the main reason why the iPhone 11 is so compelling. If you have your heart set on the iPhone XR from the previous year, you should pay the additional money and acquire this one instead.