The iPhone X was a special device that Apple introduced alongside the iPhone 8 and its Plus model.
It was designed to honor the 10th anniversary of the iPhone as the company’s flagship smartphone.
You can technically refer to it as iPhone 10 Facial recognition and a bigger OLED display are just two of how the iPhone X differentiates itself from the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus.
The iPhone X was released by Apple on November 3, 2017, the same day as the iPhone 8 and the iPhone 8 Plus. The device (iPhone X) sold thousands of pieces in its first thirty days, and the demand for this smartphone has not decreased since its release.
This article is going to provide you with information regarding the iPhone X Price in Nigeria, as well as its Specifications and reviews. It is the next on the price review of our latest iPhone review series.
We have high hopes that you will find this information useful. Before we proceed to the main topic, let’s digress a little to show you the updated price of Uk used iPhones in Nigeria.
iPhone X Key Specs And Features
- It has 5.8-inch Super AMOLED Display with a resolution of 1125 x 2436 (458 ppi)
- Chipset for Apple A11 Bionic Devices
- 3GB RAM
- iOS 11, which is compatible with iOS 13,
- Water Resistant & Dustproof (IP67)
- Built-in storage capacities of 64GB or 256GB
- Dual 12MP Rear Camera
- 7MP Front Camera
- 4G LTE (up to 600 Mbps download) (up to 600 Mbps download)
- Face Scanner (Face ID)
- Fast Recharging
- Support for Qi Wireless Charging System
- Li-ion battery with a capacity of 2716 mAh that is not removable.
Design And Display
The design of the iPhone X, which features nearly no bezels, made of glass, is remarkable. It is very different from the others experienced in this range.
You might be surprised to find out that it packs a larger 5.8-inch display that is smaller than that of the iPhone 8 Plus. However, the iPhone X does not have a fingerprint scanner or a physical Home button, both of which are features that many buyers are used to having on their phones.
When people are shopping for a new phone, one of the aspects that they are most interested in is the camera.
When it comes to iPhone X photos, the back or rear camera is a 12 MP, f/1.8, 28mm12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm, and the camera on the front or selfie features a 7 MP, f/2.2, 32mm.
Both lenses have a resolution of 12 megapixels. Both have optical image stabilization (OIS), which ensures that the photos taken are of high quality.
When it comes to selecting a smartphone, battery life is very important to people. If a phone has a good battery, there is a good possibility that the majority of people will choose to purchase it. The Apple iPhone X has a non-removable Li-Ion battery with 2716 mAh hours of capacity.
Internal Memory (RAM) And Storage
Internal storage, which shows the amount of space that can be stored on the device, and random access memory (RAM), which shows the capacity of the device to handle multiple tasks at once, are two additional aspects that play a significant role in the decision of which smartphone to purchase.
When it comes to the ROM and RAM that are built into the Apple iPhone X, it comes with a storage capacity of 64 gigabytes with 3 gigabytes of RAM, 256 gigabytes with 3 gigabytes of RAM, and accordingly.
iPhone X Price in Nigeria
The iPhone X price in Nigeria depends on the built-in storage capacity and the location of the buyer. The 64GB model and the 256GB model are available for your choice.
- 64GB model – ₦183,000 to ₦192,000
- 256GB model _₦250,000 to ₦450,000
Other iPhone Prices in Nigeria
- Uk Used iPhone Price in Nigeria – Ikeja Pricelist (2023)
- Latest iPhone Price in Nigeria + Key Specs (March 2023)
- iPhone 14 Pro Price in Nigeria & Key Specs (March 2023)
- iPhone 14 Price in Nigeria & Specifications (March 2023)
- iPhone 14 Pro Max Price in Nigeria & Specs (March 2023)
- iPhone XS Max Price in Nigeria, Specs & Review (2023)
- iPhone 12 Price in Nigeria – Key Specs and Review (2023)
- iPhone 11 Pro Max Price In Nigeria (March 2023)
- iPhone 11 Price in Nigeria – Key Specs, And Features (2023)
- iPhone 12 Pro Max Price in Nigeria (March 2023)
- iPhone 13 Price in Nigeria & Specifications (2023)
- iPhone XR Price in Nigeria (2023) + Specs & More
- iPhone 13 Pro Max Price in Nigeria (March 2023)
The Apple iPhone X is a fantastic smartphone that comes equipped with some truly remarkable abilities that almost everyone has longed for in an iPhone.
The iPhone X price in Nigeria that is listed above is only an estimate. While the price may vary on size, storage, and purchase location.