Apple has always maintained its position as one of the leading competitors for the best smartphone brands in the 21st century.
This brand is more than the positive reviews and raving comments, not just a name; it is far beyond fame.
In the same way, it can be difficult to lock down a consistent brand in the smartphone business.
However, it appears that Apple is at the top of its game with the release of the iPhone XR, which is the twelfth generation of the iPhone and the least expensive of the three recent releases from Apple.
This article will enlighten you more on all you need to know about the iPhone XR price in Nigeria, specifications, and features. Read on!
But wait a moment! you might need to know the cost of a Uk used iPhone as a substitute if the iPhone XR price is not pocket friendly.
Jump to Content
iPhone XR Key Specifications
- Released in September 2018
- GSM, CDMA, HSPA, EVDO, and LTE are several types of network technologies.
- The body has dimensions of 150.9 by 75.7 by 8.3 millimeters (5.94 x 2.98 x 0.33 in)
- iOS 12 Operating system
- Screen size is 6.1 inches
- 3 GB RAM
- SIM: Nano-SIM, Electronic (eSIM)
- Internal memory capacities include 64 GB, 128 GB, and 256 GB
- Processor: Hexa-core (2x Vortex + 4x Tempest)
- Networks: 2G,3G & 4G (GSM, HSPA, CDMA, EVDO, & LTE)
- Camera: 12MP Dual LED Camera (Main), 7MP (Selfie)
- The battery capacity is 2942 mAh, and it is not separable.
- Other features like Face ID, accelerometers, gyros, proximity sensors, compass, and barometers are also quite useful.
iPhone XR Price in Nigeria
Many reviews have already stated that the iPhone XR price in Nigeria is the most affordable smartphone released in 2018.
It provides Apple lovers with a more affordable option to acquire this model without emptying their bank accounts and sacrificing the level of quality or performance offered by the device.
The iPhone XR prices are listed below:
- iPhone XR 64GB ₦230,000 – ₦300,000
- iPhone XR 128GB ₦250,000 – ₦330,000
- iPhone XR 256GB ₦295,000 – ₦350,000
It is important to note that the difference in the pricing of an iPhone XR in Nigeria can be placed on several different variables.
These aspects include the period in which the purchase was made, the current rates of currency conversion, the location, and other aspects of a similar nature.
iPhone XR Review
Many people wouldn’t be surprised to know that the iPhone XR comes with a few inferior features given that it is sold at a price that is far lower than that of the iPhone XS.
The features are listed below:
Design & body
Aluminum with a good 7000-series grade is used in the construction of the iPhone XR, which gives it both durable and attractive. Because it sports an LCD, the smartphone has wider bezels on all sides, which results in it being heavier than the majority of people would expect.
This is when things become interesting! The iPhone XR comes in a variety of colors that are sure to entice attention, but these options are not available for the other X-series devices. This smartphone can be purchased in several different colors, including white, red, blue, yellow, and coral.
These are not only paints of different colors; rather, they are the result of what Apple refers to as a seven-layer color process.
When compared to the LED displays found on Apple’s other most recent smartphones, the iPhone XR’s LCD measures 6.1 inches.
The display may be thin, elegant, and quite impressive; yet, the most significant shortcoming of this feature is the quantity of power it requires and the additional weight it contributes to portable phones.
The iPhone XR has an impressive battery capacity of about 2,900 mAh, which is higher than that of the iPhone XS, according to research and reviews.
This improvement in battery life may be attributable to the effectiveness of Apple’s exclusive A12 Bionic processor as well as a possibly larger battery.
In addition to these advantages, the battery can achieve a quick charge of up to 50% in just thirty minutes, and it also has an integrated rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
The iPhone XR, in contrast to the vast majority of other Apple smartphones, just has one lens. When it comes to selfies and the dynamic that comes with them, this could not go well with fans who like to test and discover new things.
Even though the single-lens camera in the X family has the same 12 Megapixel wide angle feature as the other two X family cameras as well as optical image stabilization, the single camera is bulkier.
Other iPhone Prices in Nigeria
- Uk Used iPhone Price in Nigeria – Ikeja Pricelist (2022)
- Latest iPhone Price in Nigeria + Key Specs (December 2022)
- iPhone 14 Pro Price in Nigeria & Key Specs (December 2022)
- iPhone 14 Price in Nigeria & Specifications (December 2022)
- iPhone 14 Pro Max Price in Nigeria & Specs (December 2022)
- iPhone XS Max Price in Nigeria, Specs & Review (2022)
- iPhone 12 Price in Nigeria – Key Specs and Review (2022)
- iPhone 11 Pro Max Price In Nigeria (December 2022)
- iPhone 11 Price in Nigeria – Key Specs, And Features (2022)
- iPhone 12 Pro Max Price in Nigeria Today (December 2022)
- iPhone 13 Price in Nigeria & Specifications (2022)
- iPhone X Price in Nigeria, Specs, And Review (2022)
- iPhone 13 Pro Max Price in Nigeria Today (December 2022)
The iPhone XR is a remarkable smartphone that offers a more affordable alternative to the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max. This is because a few of the core features have been reduced in quality.
The phone provides an experience that is essentially identical to that of other high-level Apple smartphones and is given a significantly lower price point.
The smartphone provides you with an exceptional experience that you won’t forget shortly.
We hope this article on iPhone XR price in Nigeria is helpful, feel free to share it with your loved ones and friends.