The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) form price for the 2023 academic year is an important factor to consider when planning for the upcoming school year. JAMB form prices are set by the board and are essential for anyone wanting to apply to a Nigerian university.
It is also important to know the start and closing dates of the JAMB form sales to make sure you don’t miss out on the opportunity to apply, and in this article, we will provide you with all the information you need to know about the 2023 JAMB form price, start, and closing dates.
Jump to Content
The Jamb Form Application Date
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) recently announced that the registration for the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) will begin on 8th February 2023 and end on 10th March 2023.
The UTME is a computer-based examination designed to assess applicants’ knowledge in a variety of subjects such as English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Literature-in-English, Government, and other electives related to the course of study the applicant wishes to pursue.
JAMB has specified that the sale of its forms will end by 10th March 2023 and all candidates must have registered by that date. Applicants who fail to register within the stipulated time will not be able to take part in the examination.
Where to buy the form
Candidates can purchase the JAMB UTME form from any approved JAMB CBT centers and alternatively, candidates may also purchase it online via the JAMB portal. The form must be filled with accurate information and submitted with a payment receipt to the CBT center.
How to register for the exam
Candidates should go to the JAMB website and create an account using their name, phone number, and email address.
Then, they should purchase an ePIN for the form and use it to register online. Once registration is completed, candidates will be required to select a test date and print out their Exam Slip.
The 2023 JAMB Form Price
The JAMB form for 2023 costs ₦3,500. This amount
is to be paid to any approved CBT registration center of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
It is important to note that this cost is exclusive of other additional costs such as service charges, access to the internet, and other administrative fees that may be applicable; therefore, the total cost to obtain the 2023 JAMB Form can be somewhere around ₦5,700 Naira.
Compare School fees in Nigeria
- 10 Most Expensive Universities in the world (2023 Rankings)
- 10 Most Expensive Secondary Schools in Nigeria
- Olashore International School Fees (2022/2023)
- 10 Most Expensive State Universities in Nigeria (2023 Picks)
- 10 Most Expensive Universities in Nigeria (2023 Ratings)
- 10 Most Expensive Private Universities in Nigeria (2023)
- Adesoye College School Fees (2022/2023)
- 10 Most Expensive Federal Universities in Nigeria (2023)
- Lead City University School Fees 2022/2023
- Ekiti State University School Fees (2022/2023)
- Caleb University School Fees 2022/2023
- NOUN School Fees for the 2022/2023 Session
- Madonna University School Fees (2022/2023)
- Adeleke University School Fees (2022/2023)
- Dowen College School fees (2022/2033 Session)
- Bowen University School Fees for the 2022/2023 Session
- Laspotech School Fees for the 2022/2023 Session
- Federal University Oye Ekiti School Fees 2022/2023
- Kwara State University School Fees 2022/2023
- Lagos State University School Fees for 2022/2023
- Babcock University School Fees for 2022/2023
- University of Lagos School Fees 2022/2023
- Baze University School Fees 2022/2023
- NDA School Fees for 2022/2023 (Nigeria Defense Academy)
- Lautech School fees for 2022/2023 Session
- Benue State University School fees for 2022/2023
- Covenant University School Fees 2022/2023 Session
- Bells University School Fees for 2022/2023 Session (Latest)
- Afe Babalola University Courses and Fees for 2022/2023
Is JAMB syllabus for 2023 out?
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has officially released the syllabus for the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
The JAMB syllabus contains the topics and learning objectives to be covered in each of the examination subjects.
The syllabus also provides details on the structure of the UTME and how it will be conducted.
The aim of the syllabus is to provide students with an insight into the type of questions they may face during the exam. It also provides guidance on how to prepare effectively for the UTME.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) provides students with the opportunity to sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) each year, so by registering for the UTME, students can pursue their educational dreams and secure their future.
To ensure you are eligible to take the UTME, it is important to familiarize yourself with the JAMB form, including its price, start date, and closing date.