Motorcycle batteries are power sources that kick-start the engine of your motorcycle, so it’s critical that the battery you choose for your motorcycle is reliable, powerful, and multi-functional.
Whether you’re looking for a replacement battery or a spare one for your bike, we’ve got a list of motorcycle battery price in Nigeria for you to make a choice.
You might want to know about the prices of motorcycles in Nigeria before proceeding.
About Motorcycle Battery
Your motorcycle battery is one of the most important parts of your bike because it powers the entire motorcycle. It is responsible for the ignition and charges up all the electrical components on your motorbike, such as your headlights, lights, horn, and more.
They were designed specifically for motorcycles because of their high power demand and durability requirement.
There are various factors to consider when buying a battery for your bike. You need to find out the size of the motorcycle battery, how many amps it can produce, and how long it will last for.
When you have this information, you will also need to determine what motorcycle battery you should get based on your motorcycle model.
Motorcycle Battery Price in Nigeria
Like any other device, motorcycle batteries have different prices in the market. The price of your battery is dependent on its size, functionality, and brand. Some of the products available in Nigeria are below:
- Moultrie 12v battery price range from ₦13,800 – ₦15,000
- Firman 12v battery price range from ₦25,000 – ₦29,500
- American 12v battery price range from ₦39,000 – ₦45,000
- APC Replacement 12v battery price range from ₦20,000 – ₦25,000
- YTX5 12v battery price range from ₦14,200 – ₦20,000
Please note that your location will also influence the price of your battery. Also, a battery that is not easily accessible or available in the market will cost you more than a battery that is easily accessible or available in the market.
Important Factors when choosing a Motorcycle Battery
The first thing you need to take into consideration is your motorcycle’s specifications. The year of manufacture, and the maximum power output is all very important indicators of what kind of battery you should use for your bike.
The size of a motorcycle battery is also very important because you need to find out how many amps your motorcycle can produce. If you don’t know your motorcycle’s maximum power output, it’s best that you do a little research on what kind of power your bike needs so that you can make an informed decision. Measure your motorcycle’s battery voltage and current at the same time.
Whether you’re replacing an old battery or buying a new one, it’s best that you do your research first. You should get yourself the right information on how long your current motorcycle battery needs to last before purchasing a new one.
A durable battery is good for your motorbike because this provides you with a long time before you have to recharge or replace the battery. When buying a new motorcycle battery, it’s also good to get one that supports the latest electrical technology. While purchasing a new bike battery, it’s also wise to check if it is fully sealed, acid and vibration resistant.
Compare Prices of Motorcycles in Nigeria
- Kasea motorcycle price in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Haojue motorcycle price in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Daylong motorcycle price in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Honda motorcycle price in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Qlink motorcycle price in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Jincheng motorcycle price in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Lifan motorcycle price in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Suzuki Motorcycle Price in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Boxer Motorcycle Price in Nigeria (March 2023)
- TVS Motorcycle Price in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Motorcycle Helmet Price in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Yamaha Motorcycle Price in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Ladies Motorcycle Price in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Bajaj Motorcycle Price in Nigeria (March 2023)
- New Motorcycle Prices in Nigeria (March 2023)
When it comes to choosing the right battery for your motorbike, you need to be very thorough in your search.
You need to be able to determine the right size of battery that you will need based on the make and model of your motorbike. You also need to keep in mind the motorcycle battery price in Nigeria and what type of motorcycle battery is best for your motorbike.