Air travel is rapidly becoming a preferred mode of transportation for a wide range of people, including businessmen, and travelers, who want to travel over a short distance.
The number of commercial airlines in the country is on the rise, and the development is contributing to the price of flight from Lagos to Abuja.
Lagos and Abuja are two of Nigeria’s most important cities. Lagos is the country’s capital, and Abuja is one of the country’s most important economic cities.
This is why, when looking for flights between these cities, commercial airlines are always a highly viable option to consider, especially because they help avoid a lot of tedious and time-consuming travel.
However, the price of a flight from Lagos to Abuja can be dependent on a number of factors, such as the type of flight you choose, the airline, the time of the trip, and even the time of year. These factors will all make a difference in the price of your ticket.
The type of flight you choose is one of the major influences on the cost of your ticket. Choosing an early morning or night flight can be quite expensive, but it can be worth it if you are trying to fit a lot into one day.
If you are not in any rush and want to save some money, taking a later flight may be something that you should consider. The price of flight from Lagos to Abuja can be quite little with a late flight.
Another factor that can make a difference in the price of your ticket is the airline you choose. Some airlines charge more than others, especially because they are generally the most popular.
The date and time of the flight are also something you need to consider when looking for flights between these two cities. If you have a tight schedule and would like to arrive at your destination as soon as possible, then you should look for a flight that is early in the morning.
However, if you have a lot of time to spare, then you need to consider finding the cost and booking ahead of time your number one priority.
Price of flight from Lagos to Abuja
Most people would agree that the cost of flight from Lagos to Abuja can be quite expensive, especially if you do not plan ahead. If you are looking for a trip that is both affordable and convenient, then you should consider buying a ticket well in advance to get the best deal possible.
However, if cost is not an issue and convenience is paramount, then you should look for flights between these two major cities at off peak periods.
This will help you save a lot of money when compared to regular flights. Most times, prices can double and even triple, so if you are not desperate to get where you are going, booking early is always a good idea.
To save you from making finding the price of a flight from Lagos to Abuja, we have put together a list to help your decision making faster
- Economy: from ₦51,650
- Business class: from ₦131,150
- Economy: from ₦53,417
- Business class: from ₦134,912
- Economy: from ₦45,095
- Business class: from ₦126,048
- Economy: from ₦42,000
- Business class: from ₦95,000
Compare Prices of Flights in Nigeria
- Cost of Flight Tickets from Nigeria to Kuwait (March 2023)
- Cost of Flight From Nigeria to Malaysia (March 2023)
- Cost of Flights from Nigeria to Australia (March 2023)
- Cost of Flights from Nigeria to China (March 2023)
- Cost of Flights from Nigeria to South Africa (March 2023)
- Cost of Flights from Nigeria to India (March 2023)
- Cost of Flight from Nigeria to USA (February 2023)
- Cost of Flight from Uyo to Lagos (February 2023)
- Cost of Flight from Owerri to Lagos (March 2023)
- Cost of Flight from Nigeria to Saudi Arabia (March 2023)
- Price of flight from Nigeria to Canada (March 2023)
- Cost of flight to Ghana from Lagos (March 2023)
- Cost of Flight from Nigeria to Dubai (March 2023)
- Price of Arik Flight from Benin to Lagos (2023 Price Review)
- Price of Private Jet Charter in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Price of Arik Flight from Port Harcourt to Lagos (2023)
- 7 Cheapest Airlines in Nigeria (2023 Travellers Picks)
Duration for Lagos to Abuja flight
The airline will take off from the popular Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Lagos and land at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport in Abuja.
The flight will last around 1 hour and 10 minutes but for days with high traffic and rush hour, the duration could be 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Knowing how long the flight will take will help you plan your time in Abuja and make sure you can do all the things you have planned.
The duration mentioned above is a typical landing time, as the flight time can differ from time to time as it depends on the traffic and weather conditions that day too.