TVS motorcycles are extremely efficient but relatively heavy in comparison to their competitors in the same sector.
This is one of the things that separates TVS from its competitors. It is able to maintain an incredible fuel efficiency ratio, an impressive figure that all motorcycle manufacturers strive to achieve.
On top of that, it has hundreds of parts including high-tech, precise, precise technology, making it a more than a qualified bike for use on the road. In this post, we will share the TVS motorcycle price in Nigeria and the unique features you need to know.
About TVS Motorcycles
TVS motorcycles are designed to be responsive enough to allow you to have full control over the bike at any given time.
They have a good handling radius and an efficient braking system that gives the rider enough power for maneuvering and speeding up or slowing down respectively.
Apart from that, it also has a myriad of features, especially for security, comfort, and convenience all put together for an optimum riding experience.
TVS Motorcycles also come in different styles and models, so no matter your preference, you will find a TVS motorcycle that suits you. Some of the top sellers include the Kinetic, the Jupiter, and the Victor, but take your time and visit any authorized dealership to check out their latest model.
TVS Motorcycle Price in Nigeria
- TVS XL 100 in Nigeria – ₦260,000 – ₦280,000
- TVS NEO NX – ₦440,000 – ₦450,000
- TVS Apache RTR 200 – ₦800,000 – ₦810,000
- TVS HLX+ Kick Start – ₦380,000 – ₦390,000
- TVS HLX 125 – ₦430,000 – ₦440,000
- Simba-TVS HLX+ Electric start – ₦400,000 – ₦420,000
Why TVS Motorcycles are Unique
You can’t truly get a feel of TVS by just looking at its product lineup, without hearing about its motorcycle engines and technologies. I mean that’s what actually makes them unique in the market.
With TVS motorcycles, you will find not just other conventional motorcycle models but also specially designed for agile riding.
These bikes are known as power-sports bikes which means they are usually very strong to handle different types of terrain that are usually not paved well. Topping the engines, you will also find a whopping number of engine power options ranging from 50cc to 200cc.
Even though most motorcycle manufacturers are working hard to bring out the latest technology to get ahead of the market, TVS redefined its way of doing things.
It has come up with an all-new generation bike design that is made after intense research and development.
The most important thing about TVS Motorcycles is their engine technology. If you love this kind of bike, then you will know that the engine technology is a very important part as well.
The major feature that makes TVS stand out from its competitors is the use of exceptional 4-strokes engines. They are truly unlike any other bikes on the road.
They have a lot to offer and that’s why they have been one of the best-selling motorcycles in India for years now. They have all the necessities to make a real motorcycle, from great technology and parts to exceptional fuel efficiency and performance.
Compare Prices of Motorcycles in Nigeria
- Kasea motorcycle price in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Haojue motorcycle price in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Daylong motorcycle price in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Honda motorcycle price in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Qlink motorcycle price in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Jincheng motorcycle price in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Lifan motorcycle price in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Suzuki Motorcycle Price in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Boxer Motorcycle Price in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Motorcycle Helmet Price in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Motorcycle Battery Price in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Yamaha Motorcycle Price in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Ladies Motorcycle Price in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Bajaj Motorcycle Price in Nigeria (March 2023)
- New Motorcycle Prices in Nigeria (March 2023)
TVS Motorcycles are equipped with an extremely powerful engine that will surely make you have a great time on the road. They have an excellent design and there is only one way to describe this type of motorcycle. The best way to describe it would be to say that TVS Motorcycles ride like no other on the road. They are so user-friendly and easy to operate that you don’t even need any training or altering in order for them to operate flawlessly.