The burgeoning shoe-making industry in Nigeria is witnessing remarkable growth, fueled by a high demand for quality footwear. As the market expands, so does the competition between locally crafted shoes and those imported from abroad. For aspiring shoemakers aiming to make a mark in the Nigerian shoe market, investing in the right equipment is paramount. In this post, we delve into the prices of quality shoe sewing machines in Nigeria, providing valuable insights for those looking to embark on this journey.
Prices of Shoe Sewing Machines in Nigeria:
Here’s a curated list of shoe sewing machines with their respective price ranges in Nigeria:
SR-810 Professional Single Needle Post Bed Heavy Leather Lockstitch Shoe Patch/Sewing Machine
- Price: N100,000 – N120,000
New Ultrasonic Shoe/Bag/Lace Making Machine
- Price: N150,000 – N250,000
SR-9910 Factory Price Single Needle Flat Bed Industrial Sewing Machine for Shoe Leather
- Price: N150,000 – N180,000
Keestar One/Two Needle Industrial Leather Shoes Sewing Machine 28BL-30 Flat Bed (Set)
- Price: N250,000 – N400,000
DOIT DT-2972 Shoe Wig Ultrasonic Sewing Machines (Set)
- Price: N100,000 – N200,000
WD-8700 Typical Type High-Speed Industrial Single Needle Lockstitch Shoe Sewing Machine by WORLDEN
- Price: N20,000 – N50,000 (Set)
TOPEAGLE TSH-2161 Single Chain Heavy Duty Shoe Sewing Machine
- Price: N450,000 – N750,000
Special Offer Single Needle Thick Material Industrial Shoe Sewing Machine
- Price: N80,000 – N100,000
Shide CNC Interlock Shoe Sewing Machine
- Price: N250,000 – N399,500
Side Seam Leather Soles Shoe Sewing Machine
- Price: N350,000 – N500,000
Zhejiang Longtai LT-5550/8500/8700 Lockstitch Shoe Sewing Machine
- Price: N75,000 – N80,000
Choosing the Right Shoe Sewing Machine:
To ensure a successful venture into shoemaking, it’s crucial to consider several factors when selecting a shoe sewing machine. Here are five key considerations:
- Opt for a cutting point needle designed for sewing leather, ensuring durability and a polished appearance.
- Choose a machine size that aligns with your workspace and the types of projects you’ll be handling.
Manual or Electric:
- Assess your electricity supply situation and personal preference when deciding between manual and electric machines.
- Stick to a predefined budget, investing in a machine that meets your requirements without breaking the bank.
- Look for features such as a cylinder arm for a secure hold, compound feed for speed, and a walking foot sewing machine for advanced stitching.
Please note that the provided shoe sewing machine prices are subject to change based on market fluctuations. It’s essential to stay updated on current prices. We hope this comprehensive guide aids you in making informed decisions as you embark on your journey into the exciting world of shoemaking. Whether you’re a seasoned artisan or a budding entrepreneur, finding the right shoe sewing machine is a crucial step toward success in the Nigerian shoe market.