CBN N500k Grants: Have you Applied? Submit Application
NDE Loan Application Portal 2023/2024 NDE Begins ₦250,000 FG Loan
In 2023, borrowing money has become easier with the emergence of loan apps. The US market is flooded with loan apps that help users get loans before their next payday. These apps have no credit score requirements and provide instant cash loans. Here are some of the best loan apps in the USA:
- Earnin: This app is designed for those who live paycheck to paycheck. Workers with bank accounts can obtain loans with ease. The app tracks how much you are paid on an hourly basis and allows you to withdraw money based on the hours you’ve worked. When your monthly pay arrives, Earnin automatically debits the amount you borrowed. There are no fees attached to this app, and you can borrow up to $100 to start.
- Brigit: This app allows you to get a loan before your next paycheck. You will have to submit an active checking account with a reasonable balance and at least three direct deposits from your employer. You can request funds up to $250 based on your income. Brigit has other features like short-term loan transfer when it notices you’re running low. Although basic membership is free, premium features cost $9.99.
- Dave: This simple app helps you with funds before your next payday and provides users with financial tips. It keeps track of how you spend your money monthly and suggests side hustles that will help you increase your income and prevent you from borrowing. It charges users monthly but is still one of the best loan apps in the USA.
- MoneyLion: This app gives you an advance fund before your payday and helps you get small loans within the month. You can request loans of up to $250 or more depending on your eligibility, and there is no interest or fee attached. You will not have to pay a monthly fee with MoneyLion, but you will be charged an instant cash transfer fee.
- Chime App: This app helps you receive your paycheck two days before the payday and helps you keep track of all the transactions you carry out. You can request a loan of up to $100 on the Chime app, and it will be automatically debited when you are paid. It is free, and you can enjoy other features on this app.
- Branch: This easy-to-use app gives you a loan before your next payday. To get loans from this app, you must have received two direct payments from your employer. Initially, the amount you can loan will be low, but as you continue to loan and repay on time, the app will increase the amount you can loan. Branch works with the employers to get accurate details of your monthly attendance file and estimated wages before making you eligible to get loans.
- Empower: This app helps you forget the need for overdrafts and provides an instant loan of about $250. It does not require any credit score or deposit any security cash to be eligible. You can get the loan in 24 hours, but you can pay a certain fee to get the loan in a few hours if you need it urgently. The Empower app also has other financial features that can help you.
In conclusion, these loan apps have simplified the process of borrowing money and have made it accessible to a large number of people. However, it is essential to be careful when using these apps to avoid getting into debt.